domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire . Turn on, I see red . Adrenaline crash and crack my head, nitro junkie, paint me dead, and I see red . One hundred plus through black and white. War horse, war head . Fuck em, man, white knuckle tight, through black and white . Oh, on I burn, fuel is pumping engines, burning hard loose and clean . Oh, and on I burn turning my direction, Quench my thirst with gasoline . So gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire . Turn on beyond the bone, swallow future, spit out home, burn your face upon the chrome . Take the corner, join the crash . Headlights, headlines . Another junkie lives too fast . Yeah lives way too fast . Oh, on I burn , fuel is pumping engines . Burning hard, loose and clean . Oh, and on I burn , turning my direction . Quench my thirst with gasoline . So gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire ! . On I burn .

No hay comentarios: