domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

If I could have my wasted days back i'd use them to get back on track . Tried to warn, karma's burning . Look ahead but keep on turning . Do I have the strength to know how I'll go? Can I find it inside to do what I should have known? Can I have my wasted days back? I'd use them to get back on track . You live it or lie it , you live it or lie it . My lifestyle determines my deathstyle . Keep searching , keep on searching . This search goes on , this search goes on . Keep searching , keep on searching . This search goes on , on and on . Frantic tick tick tick tick tick tick tock .
I want out of always being afraid, in this stream of fear that I've made . Treading water full of worry Frantic tick tick tick tock of hurry . Do I have the strength to know how I'll go? Can I find it inside to do what I should have known? Can I have out of always being afraid? In this stream of fear that I've made .

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle (Life is pain) Rising tide pushes to the other side (Life is pain) My lifestyle determines my deathstyle (Life is pain) Rising tide pushes to the other side (It's all the same) . Keep searching , kKeep on searching . This search goes on , On and on . Keep searching , keep on searching . This search goes on , on and on . Frantick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tock .

No hay comentarios: